Add Pack Calendar on Your Phone
If you wish to see Pack 1221 events along side the events on your personal calendar please see below for instructions. This is a very useful feature because any updates we make to the Pack calendar will automatically be updated on your subscribed calendar.
- These steps to link your Android phone calendar must be done first on a computer its not possible to initiate the link from the Calendar Android App.
- Open Google Calendar from a Computer Web Browser.
- On the left side, find “Add Calendar” and click the three dots
- Select From URL.
- Copy and Paste the Pack 1221 calendar’s address below
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- Open Calendar APP on phone and refresh your calendar
- Open Settings in Calendar App and you should see “CubScout Pack 1221” open that and enable “Sync” and you are done
- Tap the “Settings” icon
- Tap “Passwords and Accounts”
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Other.”
- Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL:
in the Server box and click “Next.”
- Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner.
- Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.