Did you know: Popcorn sales are the only source of income for Pack 1221? Without popcorn sales the Pack would not be able to absorb the cost of:
- Belt Loops
- Den expenses
- Outdoor events
- Pinewood Derby cars and trophies
- Blue & Gold banquet
- Arrow of Light ceremony
- And much more!
Pack 1221 has a goal to sell $24,000 in popcorn for Fall 2019. BSA prizes will be provided to Scouts who participate, as well as unique prizes provided by the Pack to those who exceed expectations.
Rules and Expectations:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled shift so that the previous Scouts can properly transition to you
- Please make sure your Scouts follow the Scout Law and Scout Oath
- Please enter all transactions into the tablet using the pre-defined options; do not use the manual keypad.
- Also, please keep track of all transactions via the folder that is provided to you.
- Sales will be calculated based on your shift times. If you transition earlier or later please let the Popcorn Kernel know so those sales can be credited to you.
- If you sign up for an early shift, please consider signing up to be responsible for the popcorn pickup.
- If you sign up for a late shift, please consider signing up to be responsible for returning the popcorn